Monday, February 2, 2009

Resolutions for 2009

One

After reading this article at Psytalk, I think I should practice being more assertive. And have less self-doubt.

I mean it: I have self-doubt on caffeine. Super insecurity. I keep thinking that people are judging me on everything I say or do. The result is feeling extremely self-conscious. I lie in bed every night mentally replaying each conversation, wondering if I did something wrong. It's freaky, and it has to stop.

*** ***

Two

So there's a story thing I've been working on for a bit. You could say it has grown from a packet of seeds to a tiny sprout - two leaves, a stem, a root, and not much else. It's 15 A4 pages right now, and I don't know what double-spaced means so it's probably not. I mean, does double-spaced mean typing with two spaces instead of one between words (my first impression), or leaving two blank rows between lines, or what? If somebody knows, tell me. Please.

I hope to finish it before my 15th birthday, which is May 9th.

*** ***

Three

Stop being annoyed at Holly.

*** ***

Four

Figure out what, exactly, defines the relationship between Tim and me. It's kinda a long story, and I tend to over-analyze everything. I'll post it up sometime.

*** ***

Five

Be nice to everyone. Don't be impolite to MOP.

At least, not unless absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment